ladies and gentelmen boys and girls

Monday, July 31, 2006

welcome

I , welcome my self to the world of blogs...
These days i am free and as dearest Radhe Bhayia puts it "bade fursat se hoon" so i thought....and as a matter of fact i tend t o think many things. In these "golden" three years of my stay in ISM my all plans and thoughts have gone awry so may be its time not to think and just do the things as they come.
So its my first piece of work so i am keeping it short and simple. But folks i do wanna write a book on my my life....but i know its too early coz "its not fair to sit down and write when you have not stood up and lived". But to be modest i have done some wot of standing and living here but d real thing is about to come.And about modesty i would like to say a thing dat "modesty is a strange thing,the moment you thing you have got it...you have lost it "

C ya
HARSH

1 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    By thw way Harsh, modesty is the highest form of arrogance !!

    Nilova
    an old friend frm school

     

Post a Comment

<< Home